Welcome to Broadway Mall. We hope your shopping experience here is a pleasant one. The property and buildings comprising Broadway Mall are PRIVATE property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth to protect the Mall’s legitimate business interests and our shoppers. Any violation of the code may interfere with the commercial nature and function of the shopping center. While a visitor on the property, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Juvenile groups of four or more will be dispersed.
- Customers must keep moving in an orderly fashion through the premises and not block walkways or store entrances.
- Loud behavior and the playing of any audio device will not be permitted.
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, sexual, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance in the mall.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy activities, unwarranted staring or following another person.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
- Littering or discarding any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property, belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its merchants.
- Sitting on floors, planters or trash receptacles.
- Bringing any animals onto mall property.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of unreasonable volume.
- Soliciting, distributing promotional material or offering samples.
- Failing to wear shoes, to be fully clothed, or wearing indecent or inappropriate apparel.
- Possessing any alcoholic beverage, except in area specifically designated fort the consumption of alcohol.
- Loitering or remaining idle about the property.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
- Smoking is prohibited.
As of 10:00 P.M. all mall visitors other than those patronizing in the food court or movie theatre are required to leave the mall property. The above Code of Conduct will be in effect at all times for all guests and visitors of the Broadway Mall. Anyone who violates any of the above rules of the shopping center shall be asked to leave. If the violator returns to the shopping center uninvited or again violates any of the above rules and regulations, said violator will be banned from the shopping center and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Mall Management has the right to amend this Courtesy Code at any time.